What is Celebrate Recovery?
Celebrate Recovery is a Christ-centered and Bible-based 12 Step Recovery Program. The purpose is to focus on God’s healing power through fellowship with others. By working the 12 Steps and the 8 Beatitude Principles, issue groups open up, share experiences, and explore hope. In this way, we become willing to accept God’s grace in solving our problems.
Celebrate Recovery is held on Wednesday evenings beginning at 6:00 with a meal, followed by worship and small groups. Rev. Christopher Ciampa is the pastor for this service, along with a team of leaders.
Open House: An Open House is scheduled for January 19, 2011 at 6:00 pm. Come check out Celebrate Recovery. View the invitation here.
Who is it for?
Anyone can participate in Celebrate Recovery:
- Anyone ready to start a new life
- Folks who've attended church and those who haven't
- Men and women, young and old
- The addicted and their families
- The guilty, sad, or compulsive
- Anyone in need of recovery
This program is for anyone with hurts, habits or hangups that are stumbling blocks.
Learn more about the international Celebrate Recovery program.
Additional Support Groups at the Church for All People
- Emotions Anonymous: Saturdays 1:00 p.m. Downstairs conference room. This group is for anyone who struggles with emotional issues such as anxiety, depression, anger or other things that get in the way of living a healthy in-control life.
- Narcotics Anonymous: Fridays, 5:00 p.m. Offers a support group and 12-step program for those suffering from drug addictions. It provides a recovery process and a network of support.
- Faith Partners: The Faith Partners Team Ministry Approach organizes and empowers congregational members with particular experience or interest in the healing process for people with addictions and their affected families. With specialized training, they work as teams to advance healing opportunities within the congregation. To learn more about being a faith partner, or to connect with a support person, please call the church office at 614-445-7342
- Health Living Support Group: Saturdays 11:00 a.m. Downstairs conference room. This faith-based support group is open to anyone wishing to care for their physical and emotional health, especially for those struggling with eating and food-related health issues.